Brain Boosting Halwa
This recipe has been viewed 4603 times
Add your private note
Brain Boosting Halwa recipe - How to make Brain Boosting Halwa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 12 to 15 servings
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the poppy seeds powder, almond powder and saute for 60 minutes.
- Add the rajgira flour and roast all for 20 minutes.
- Add the cream, milk, mix well and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the dried ginger powder, saffron and all dry fruits and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook for 20 minutes..
- Stir nicely for 10 minutes and serve hot halwa with hot saffron milk.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 07 Oct 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.