Biscuit Chocolate Cake In Microwave
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58606 times
This is a must-try recipe as the ingredients used in this recipe are mostly available at home. Enjoy the new year with this quick recipe.
- Combine the biscuit powder,cocoa powder, drinking chocolate powder, sugar powder, fruit salt and sieve 2 times.
- Transfer in a bowl, add vanilla essence and slowly add 150 ml milk to the seived mixture while whisking continuously.
- Add more milk if required to form a batter of pouring consistency.
- Add the mixed nuts and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and dusted microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Cool and unmould and cut to pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 09 Jan 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.