Baked Sun-dried Tomatoes and Cheese Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 105 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17829 times
baked sun-dried tomato and cheese rolls | sun dried tomato cheese rolls | sun dried tomato and cheese open hot dog | with amazing 10 images.
sun dried tomato and cheese rolls are super quick and easy to make. If you have all the ingredients in hand, you can make it in a blink of eye. We have used hot dog rolls as the base. I prefer making hot dog rolls at home, as home-made is always healthy.
With being an treat to eyes, sun dried tomato and cheese rolls are also extremely appetizing. The brilliant combination of cheese, sun dried tomatoes and garlic, make this recipe out of the box.
All you need to do to make sun dried tomato and cheese open hot dog is combine sun dried tomatoes along with cheese, garlic, red chilli flakes, black olives and olive oil. Combine and spread over hot dog rolls slit horizontally. Bake in pre-heated oven on 200 c for 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
This delicious cheese, olive and sun-dried tomato topped bread is perfect with pasta and would also double up as a welcome appetizer! Cut this loaf into bite size pieces. It is perfect for parties, buffets and to serve with pre-dinner drinks.
Enjoy baked sun-dried tomato and cheese rolls | sun dried tomato cheese rolls | sun dried tomato and cheese open hot dog | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video below.
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions and spread a portion of the topping on each hot dog roll halve.
- Arrange the hot dog roll halves on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Cut the baked sun-dried tomatoes and cheese rolls into pieces and serve immediately.
- You will find sun-dried tomatoes available dry or preserved in olive oil at gourmet stores.
- If you are using sun-dried tomatoes preserved in olive oil, you do not have to soak them in water. Just drain the excess olive oil before using them in this recipe.
Baked Sun Dried Tomatoes and Cheese Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Baked Sun-dried Tomatoes and Cheese Rolls recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||241.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||8.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.