Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4005 times
Baked egg peas offer a lovely protein rich baked recipe with eggs and a spicy peas mixture baked to perfection. This healthy and low cal baked recipe is great choice for meals and are best enjoyed with wheat breads.
- Take two spoon of oil in pan
- Add some jeera and add chopped onion and fry for few min.
- Then add salt,redchili powder ,haldi, dhayina,garem masala and add chopped tomato
- Fry for few min. and add peas
- Fry for 2 min. then add water 1/2 cup.
- Whole masale evenly spread then add eggs
- (eggs break carefully yellow part should not broken ) put on masala then cover the pan for 5-8 min. you can baked this in oven then garnish with corierner and serve it
This recipe was contributed by anu20 on 19 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.