Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8827 times
Asian sweet-spicy dipping sauce is a sweet and spicy sauce recipe which can be used as dressing or dipping sauce. Relish tacos or chips with this delectable sweet and spicy dipping sauce.
- Combine sugar, water, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, but do not allow sauce to caramelize, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chili paste with garlic. cool.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for chicken wings or shrimps.
This recipe was contributed by luv2cook on 26 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.