Aambode ( Chana Dal Wada)
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17991 times
A delicious crunchy wada recipe.
- Soak the chana dal in enough water for 2 hours.
- Drain and combine the dal with onions and coconut and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste, using 1/4 cup water.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the green chillies, ginger paste, coriander leaves, turmeric and salt and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, drop a spoonful of batter in oil and deep fry till golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Repeat the same to make more wadas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shamalasastry on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.