Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3232 times
goes well with rotis and pulao.
Add your private note
Aam Dulaari recipe - How to make Aam Dulaari
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Peel the mango and cucumber.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Cut green chillies in very small pieces.
- Mix all these ingredients together.
- Take the sour cream and add the salt to it and beat it lightly.
- Ad this to the cut pieces of mango and cucumber .
- Cover it with the remaining sour cream and sprinkle pepper on it.
This recipe was contributed by slim on 08 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.