Paneer Aur Hare Chane Ka Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 167 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10975 times
A rare combination of boiled hara chana and fresh paneer cubes is combined with tongue-tickling ingredients to make a one-of-a-kind snack! This Paneer aur Hare Chane ka Chaat has the strong flavour and aroma of chaat masala, which is accentuated further by the tanginess of lemon juice. A garnish of finely-chopped coriander is a must to complete the peppy experience. Serve this chatpata snack hot.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the paneer and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes till golden brown in colour, while tossing occasionally.
- Drain the excess oil, remove the paneer on a plate and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the ginger paste and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the hara chana and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked paneer, chaat masala, lemon juice, salt and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.