Paneer Aur Hare Chane Ka Chaat (Sukha)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 161 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9287 times
- Cut the paneer into big pieces.
- Fry the paneer pieces in a shallow frying pan, adding a little oil at a time till slightly brown in colour.
- Remove the paneer and keep aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan and heat.
- Add the hare chane and ginger and cook again for a little time.
- Add the fried paneer, green chillies, chaat masala, lemon juice and salt.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve in banana leaves.
- Variation : Aloo Aur Mutter Chaat :
- Use 1 kg. of potatoes instead of the paneer and 2 cups of boiled green peas instead of hare chane.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.