by Tarla Dalal
Added to 483 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64203 times
An all-time favourite recipe adapted for the microwave.
- Combine the onion, garlic and ginger in a glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and kasuri methi and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree, capsicum and 1/4 cup of water and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, cream, sugar, salt and 1/4 cup of water and mix lightly. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander.
- You can use 2 blanched and pureed tomatoes instead of 4 tablespoons of tomato puree and omit the water in step 3.
- To blanch tomatoes, just microwave them on HIGH for 2 minutes, peel and puree them in a liquidizer.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.