Aloo Aur Shakarkand Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 50% LIKED IT
1 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 41 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57799 times
A delicious snack that is sure to be enjoyed by all! potatoes are a favourite with most people. This recipe uses both potatoes and sweet potatoes. These are cut into large cubes and threaded onto skewers and brushed with oodles of butter. These are then grilled to perfection in a charcoal or electric barbeque and topped with tongue-tickling chutneys.
- Parboil the potatoes and sweet potatoes in salted water. Peel and cut into large cubes.
- Thread the potato and sweet potato cubes alternately onto skewers.
- Brush them with a little melted butter and cook over a charcoal or electric barbecue till they are evenly browned (approx. 3 to 4 minutes) on all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and place in a serving dish.
- Top with the phudina chutney, khajur imli ki chutney, curds, black salt, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Serve immediately garnished with radish and spring onions.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.