5 Spice Vegetable Fried Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 231 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 200385 times
A jain version of the all-time favourite veggie fried rice!
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame, add all vegetables and cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add in rice, 5 spice powder, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 5 Spice Powder is a powdered mixture of fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon, star anise (dagad phool), schezuan peppers in the ratio 1 : ½ : 1 : 2 : 2.
- It is slightly sweet and pungent and has to be stored tightly covered, in a dry place at room temperature.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.