Vegatable Rice Pizza
by PRACHI AGARWAL
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3575 times
A delicious crisp pizza recipe!
Add your private note
Vegatable Rice Pizza recipe - How to make Vegatable Rice Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In medium bowl, combine rice, Cheddar cheese ,water and corn flour Press into lightly greased 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan.
- Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven.
- In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; spread over rice crust.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and half of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with mushrooms, zucchini, olives and red pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and parsley.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes longer to heat through and melt cheese.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 14 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.