Tomato Omelette Video
Viewed 123 times
Here’s an opportunity for vegetarians to enjoy their own creative version of omelette! A combination of besan and chopped tomatoes with an exciting touch of spices gives you a tasty and succulent Tomato Omelette. A few other ingredients like onions, green chillies, ginger, etc., add to the crunchiness and flavour of the omelette.
Recipe Description for Tomato Omelette Recipe
- Combine the besan, turmeric, garam masala, asafoetida, chilli powder, salt and ½ cup of water in a deep bowl, mix well using a whisk.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle.
- Cook on a medium flame, using ½ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 4 more tomato omelettes.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Tomato Omelette Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.