Sprouted Moong and Methi Chilla Video
Viewed 14315 times
Sprouted Moong and Methi Chilla Video. Protein and vitamin rich, easy to digest sprouts are a must for dieters. These chila combine sprouts with methi to make a delightful dish rich in iron, fibre and folic acid.
Recipe Description for Sprouted Moong and Methi Chilla, 100-calorie Snacks
- To make sprouted moong and methi chilla, combine the moong sprouts, green chillies, ginger and ½ cup of water and blend it in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the fenugreek leaves, besan and salt and mix well to form a smooth batter. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a small non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, add the asafoetida and mix well.
- Pour the tempering over the batter and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat and grease a non-stick tava (griddle) using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a portion of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread it evenly, using a ladle to make a 125 mm (5”) diameter thin circle.
- Cook the sprouted moong and methi chilla, using ¼ tsp of oil, till both sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more sprouted moong and methi chillas.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Sprouted Moong and Methi Chilla, 100-calorie Snacks Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.