Sprouts Pancakes ( Healthy Breakfast) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 16088 times
A thoughtful mélange of moong sprouts and veggies, this dish is not just easy to put together but also a real culinary and visual treat!
Recipe Description for Sprouts Pancakes
- Combine the moong sprouts and ½ cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl and add the carrots, spinach fenugreek, besan, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, ginger-green chilli paste, salt and 1 tsp oil and mix well till no lumps remain.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it evenly to make a 150 mm (6”) diameter circle and cook using ¼ tsp of oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
See step by step images of Sprouts Pancakes Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.