Mini Jowar Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7702 times
Pancakes can be made from a variety of different flours. Add cucumber, onions, curds and green chillies to otherwise bland jowar flour to create soft and tasty pancakes. Pair them with fresh green chutney for a great breakfast!
Recipe Description for Mini Jowar Pancakes
- Combine all the ingredients along with approx. 5 to 7 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with a little oil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter in each of the uttapa moulds and spread it gently in a circular motion to make a round.
- Cook using a little oil, till they turn brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
See step by step images of Mini Jowar Pancakes Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.