Mixed Dal Chillas Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1847 times
Mixed Dal Chillas Video. These thin, savoury pancakes are so tasty you will love to snack on them any time; at the same time they are so satiating that you can even have them for breakfast.
Made with a batter of mixed dals perked up with ginger, green chillies and other ingredients, the Mixed Dal Chila is both tasty and filling.
Recipe Description for Mixed Dal Chillas, Healthy Breakfast, Snack Recipe
- Combine the green moong dal, yellow moong dal and urad dal in a deep bowl with enough hot water. Cover with a lid and keep aside for 1 hour. Drain well.
- Combine the soaked and drained dals along with ¾ cup of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle). Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it evenly to make a thin circle of 175 mm. (7") diameter.
- Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 9 more chillas.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
See step by step images of Mixed Dal Chillas, Healthy Breakfast, Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.