Thai Green Curry Video, Veg Thai Green Curry by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14245 times
An aromatic green curry cooked with assorted vegetables and paneer.
Recipe Description for Thai Green Curry, Veg Thai Green Curry
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a fine paste, using enough water (approx. ½ cup). Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green curry paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer, capsicum, babycorn, green peas, cauliflower and mushrooms, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
See step by step images of Thai Green Curry, Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- You can use any vegetables of your choice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.