Ceylonese Curry with Rice Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7388 times
The combination of ceylonese curry, rice noodles and the sambhol chutney taste just perfect. . A sure hit at any party !
Recipe Description for Ceylonese Curry with Rice Noodles
- Combine the coconut milk and cornflour in a bowl and mix well till no lumps remain.
- Pour the coconut milk-cornflour mixture in a deep kadhai, add 1 cup of water mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soaked fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, coriander seeds powder and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt, peppercorns and cinnamon, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the boiled vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the curry into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place ¾ cup of rice noodles in a bowl, pour 1 portion of the ceylonese curry over it and top it with little sambhol chutney.
- Repeat step 1 to make 5 more portions.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Ceylonese Curry with Rice Noodles Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.