Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7530 times
Here is a sweet strawberry cannelloni which can be served as a desert. An attempt is made to make it low caloie.
Add your private note
Strawberry Cannelloni recipe - How to make Strawberry Cannelloni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead a semi soft dough.
- Roll thin 4" circles and wrap it around greased hollow cylindrical cannelloni mould.
- Seal well using water and bake it in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven, cool for a while and then unmould carefully.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Take the above hollow rolls and fill it with this mixture.
- Dip the hollow ends of the roll in sweetened strawberry and cover it with crushed pista powder.
- Cover the open ends with fresh strawberries.
- Serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.