Sprouted Masala Matki Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6572 times
Sprouted Masala Matki is an ideal snack during post pregnancy days, as it helps to make up for the iron lost in blood during childbirth. Sprouted matki is a great source of iron, and the addition of vitamin C rich veggies like tomatoes and capsicum ensures that the iron is absorbed to the hilt to benefit you and your little one. And mind you, this is nowhere close to being a 'boring' health snack as it is pepped up with a super tasty paste of red chillies, khus khus, onions and spices. It is so tasty that all the members of your family will love to gobble up a cupful!
Recipe Description for Sprouted Masala Matki
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add all the ingredients and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using little water. Keep aside.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the prepared paste and fresh tomato pulp, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sprouted matki, salt and lemon juice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 minute or till the mixture dries up a little.
- Serve hot topped with tomatoes, onions and capsicum or cucumber.
See step by step images of Sprouted Masala Matki Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.