Moong Sprouts Pav Bhaji (Low Calorie) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7739 times
Enliven your favourite snack by adding a handful of moong sprouts to the pav bhaji and low-fat butter in minimal quantity. This nutrient rich dish is easy to digest due to the addition of sprouts and is also rich in flavour.
Recipe Description for Moong Sprouts Pav Bhaji
- Heat the oil and butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, green chillies, pav bhaji masala, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while mashing using a masher.
- Add the sprouted moong, ½ cup of water, coriander, lemon juice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with whole wheat laddi pav or whole wheat ladi pav.
Nutrient values per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.