Subzi Pasanda (Zero Oil & Weight Loss Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 13060 times
True to the name, subzi pasanda is a veggie dish you will love! calorie-laden cashewnut paste is replaced with a healthy paste made with cauliflower and onions. Serve hot with whole wheat parathas for a healthy meal.
Recipe Description for Subzi Pasanda ( Zero Oil Rotis and Subzis )
Makes 4 servings
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep non-stick kadhai, mix well and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till the onions are soft and cooked and all the liquid has been nearly evaporated.
- Blend it in a mixer to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Combine the milk, curds and besan in a bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick kadhai on a medium flame and when it is hot, add the cumin seeds.
- Dry roast the cumin seeds for a few seconds and then add the dried fenugreek leaves and again dry roast for a few more seconds.
- Add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the milk-curd-besan mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add ½ cup of water, salt and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 more minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the mixed vegetables and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with parathas.
See step by step images of Subzi Pasanda ( Zero Oil Rotis and Subzis ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.