Palak Methi and Corn Subzi (Pregnancy and Calcium & Iron Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 10490 times
You can't do without enough calcium and iron throughout the nine months of gestation. All great sources of calcium - fenugreek, spinach and curds add a distinctive flavour to this corn subzi, helping you ensure your baby is born with strong bones.
Recipe Description for Palak, Methi and Corn Subzi
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger, garlic, green chillies and cashewnuts and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. Remove and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Blend in a mixer to a fine paste using 2 tbsp of water.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add the curds and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the cardamom, cloves and bayleaf and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the white gravy and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the spinach, fenugreek, sweet corn, little salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 30 seconds.
- Serve hot with whole wheat parathas.
See step by step images of Palak, Methi and Corn Subzi Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.