Nawabi Curry (Low Calorie & Weight Loss) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 16353 times
Nawabi curry, get set to be transported to the land of the nawabs with this amazing nawabi curry. Although i've converted it into a low-cal version, which is quite unlike the original, i've managed to retain the authentic taste by using an array of carefully selected spices. Rather than fried vegetables, i have used boiled vegetables to cut down the calories to only 40 calories per serving. Savour this great recipe that is rich in taste even while being a treasure trough of vital nutrients like vitamin c and fibre, with hot parathas.
Recipe Description for Nawabi Curry ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking )
- Combine the tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the tomatoes soften, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep the tomato pulp aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the onion paste and sauté on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared tomato pulp, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the mixed vegetables, salt and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Nawabi Curry ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.