Indian salads using boiled sprouted moong
1. Sprouted moong salad is so easy and quick to make that it can be made in a jiffy and the ingredients used are easily available in every Indian house. You can make Sprouted moong salad for evening snack or can even be used as a accompaniment or side dish with dinner or lunch.
Indian snacks using boiled sprouted moong
1. moong bhel recipe | sprouted moong bhel | healthy moong bhel | healthy Indian snack is a tempting snack with a touch of nourishment, learn how to make sprouted moong bhel.
To make moong bhel, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well. Serve immediately.
2. dahi puri recipe is a popular Mumbai street food. Made from deep fried puris which are stuffed with potatoes, moong sprouts, onions, chutneys and then topped with curds. Thats just the first part of making dahi batata puri street food. We further top it with chilli powder, cumin seed powder and then some sev to make the famous dahi puri chaat.
• Boiled green moong sprout salad is very refreshing and healthy.
• Moong, when sprouted becomes sweeter and goes well with cucumbers, lemon and green chillies.
• Boiled moong bean sprouts are stir-fried as a vegetable accompaniment to a meal, usually with ingredients such as garlic, ginger and spring onions..
How to store boiled sprouted moong, boiled sprouted mung, boiled mung sprouts
• Use boiled moong sprouts as soon as possible.
• If required to store for a day, place in a food-grade container in the refrigerator.
Health benefits of boiled sprouted moong, boiled sprouted mung, boiled mung sproutsSprouts
contain enzymes that aid digestion and are alkaline in nature. Sprouting increases the availability of proteins. For example, on sprouting, the protein
content of moong
increases by 30%. On sprouting, the seed becomes a veritable nutrient factory with a greater concentration of Vitamin A
, Vitamin C
, Vitamin E
, Vitamin K
. Sprouts are a good source of fibre
, good for diabetic
and heart friendly
. See detailed health benefits of sprouts