Masala Pav Video
Viewed 11569 times
Masala pav Video, whoever invented bread will be awe-struck to see it being put to such good use! Quick and easy, masala pav is made by stuffing spicy tomato-onion gravy inside butter-laden pavs. Sometimes, the pav is just roasted on the tava with butter, loads of coriander and pav bhaji masala. Ask for cheese along with it for a richer feel.
Recipe Description for Masala Pav ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
- Heat the butter in a deep kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chilli-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, capsicum and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes or till the onions turn translucent, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, chilli powder, pav bhaji masala and 1 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Mash it lightly, add the coriander and simmer for another minute.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Divide into 8 portions and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of butter on a non-stick tava (griddle), add a portion of the prepared masala and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Slit 1 pav vertically, open and place it on the masala.
- Spread the masala evenly over the pav till it gets evenly coated form all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more masala pav.
- Serve the masala pav immediately with lemon wedges.
See step by step images of Masala Pav ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.