Spicy Stir Fry Noodles in Schezwan Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1965 times
Think of any veggie that appears in Chinese cuisine and you will find it in this spicy stir fry! Made of a colourful and crunchy combination of veggies along with noodles and tangy sauces, this Spicy Stir Fry in Schezuan Sauce features a medley of flavours and textures. With a crisp garnish of fried garlic and coarsely crushed peanuts, this dish offers sheer excitement to the taste buds. Serve this immediately to enjoy the crisp and juicy textures of the vegetables and the topping.
Recipe Description for Spicy Stir Fry Noodles in Schezuan Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, cabbage and baby corn and sauté on a high flame for 2 more minutes.
- Add the hakka noodles, schezuan sauce, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, toss well and cook on high flame for 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately topped with fried garlic and peanuts.
See step by step images of Spicy Stir Fry Noodles in Schezuan Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.