Methi Palak Paneer Subzi Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10395 times
This methi palak paneer subzi is so easy and quick to make. The most important thing to remember is to serve it immediately to enjoy its flavours and freshness.
Recipe Description for Methi Palak Paneer Subzi
- Heat 6 tsp of oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the paneer pieces and cook on a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn light pink in colour. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- In the same non-stick tava (griddle), add the remaining 1 tsp of oil, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, green chillies and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continously
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, fenugreek leaves, spinach, salt and sprinkle 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sautéed paneer and sugar, mix it lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with rotis or parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.