Soya and Green Peas Cutlet (Healthy Snack) video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15637 times
A combination of protein and fibre rich soya granules and green peas along with vegetables makes this recipe a healthy snack on weight watchers menu!`
Recipe Description for Soya and Green Peas Cutlet
- Blend the whole wheat bread slices in a mixer to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Soak the soya granules in 1 cup of water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain well, squeeze out all the water and keep side.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, including the coarsely powdered whole wheat bread and soya granules in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2") flat, round cutlet.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Place 3 cutlets on it and cook on a medium flame, using ½ tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat step 6 to cook 6 more cutlets in 2 more batches.
- Serve immediately with healthy green chutney.
See step by step images of Soya and Green Peas Cutlet Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.