Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10056 times
This recipe will be unlike any cutlet you have tried so far -- it is not made of potatoes, spinach, raw bananas or any of the usual stuff! the thai sweet corn cutlet is made from a contrasting combination of juicy sweet corn kernels and fierily pungent red curry paste. If this is not spiky enough, the hot and sweet dip will doubtlessly push this cutlet into the spicy category!
Recipe Description for Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets
- Combine the sweet corn, rice flour, salt, red curry paste and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into 50 mm. (2”) diameter round.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and cook 4 cutlets at a time, using a little oil, till they turn brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat step 3 to cook 4 more cutlets. Keep aside.
- Combine ¾ cup of water, sugar and vinegar in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the syrup is thick, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the dry red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add the chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Allow it to cool and keep aside.
- Serve the cutlets hot with hot and sweet dip.
See step by step images of Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets Recipe
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.