5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19125 times
The trick here is the right red curry paste, made of red chilli, onions, garlic and ginger with lemon grass and white pepper adding wonderful new flavours. This thick, fiery paste is cooked with coconut milk, corn flour and soya sauce. Add torn Basil leaves and an assortment of veggies. Delicious!
- Grind all the ingredients to a paste with a mortar and pestle or in a mixer using a little water. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the coconut milk. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the red curry paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the cornflour-coconut milk mixture, soya sauce, basil leaves and all the vegetables.
- Simmer for 10 minutes till the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt and boil for 2 minutes till the curry thickens.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.