78 Recipes using chocolate chips in cookies and desserts |
78 recipes using chocolate chips in cookies and desserts | See our Indian style Cookies with chocolate chips, Cakes using chocolate chips and Kids favourite using chocolate chips.
Chocolate and Butter Biscuits
Indian style Cookies with chocolate chips
Chocolate chips in every bite is just too good. And these small chips are loved by all, let that be adult or kid. Try these recipes serve them as a snack or dunk them in milk and enjoy.
1. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies an ideal melt-in-the-mouth texture and the sweet scent of vanilla, speckled with chocolate chips, which will add more joy to every bite.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Chocolate Cookies a melt-in-the-mouth experience of buttery, milky, chocolaty cookies studded with chocolate chips.
Chocolate Cookies, Homemade Chocolate Cookies
3. Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies a delightful guilt-free recipe that you can enjoy once in a while! With loads of protein and fibre, this delicious, soft and chewy.
Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies
Cakes using chocolate chips
Chocolate chips looks so beautiful in cakes. Adding chips, makes it extra gooey and gives an excellent mouth feel, try these beautifully recipes and definitely you can impress lot of people.
1. Chocolate Chip and Mango Muffin traditional muffin a super-friendly facelift. When kids bite into something they love, they are sure to gain a lot of energy and forget all their stress.
Chocolate Chip and Mango Muffin ( Tiffin Recipe)
2. Eggless Chocolate Banana Bread This dessert is truly something that needs to be experienced first-hand to understand its uniqueness.
Eggless Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe, Eggless Dessert
3. Gooey Chocolate Muffins they are not only chocolaty but gooey too, oozing chocolate with every bite!
Gooey Chocolate Muffins
Kids favourite using chocolate chips
Kids anyways love chocolate a lot, and when they see chocolate chips they get really excited and happy. Makes these interesting recipes.
1. Rocky Road Popcorn Balls an internally-acclaimed ice-cream flavour that traditionally comprises chocolate ice-cream, nuts and marshmallows.
2. Oreo Cheesecake Cookies soft-centred cookies are not only unique but totally outta-this-world. Cookies are unlike anything you have ever had before.
3. Chocolate Mint Ice Cream this duo works out well not just in chocolates and milkshakes but in ice-creams too.
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
4. Roasted Almond Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips lusciously creamy ice-cream with roasted almond slivers and chocolate chips is a treat worth a fortune!
Roasted Almond Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips