Pyazwali Bhindi ( Recipe to avoid Acidity) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11793 times
The usually fried ladies fingers are cooked in minimal oil to suit the needs of people facing acidity due to oily foods. Onions are a very good cure to combat acidity, hence have them frequently.
Recipe Description for Pyazwali Bhindi
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the cumin seeds and nigella seeds and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, ginger paste, green chillies and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the ladies finger and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes ot till they become little tender.
- Add the curds, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the curds dry out, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with a rotis or parathas.
See step by step images of Pyazwali Bhindi Recipe
- 1. Bhindi tends to get sticky while cooking. Do not cover the pan while cooking and the stickiness will dry out without the presence of steam.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.