Green Peas and Methi Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 15752 times
Pulao made with stomach-friendly ingredients like green peas, fenugreek and onions which are alkaline in nature, thus helps to curb acidity. I have also used brown rice to improve its fibre content.
Recipe Description for Green Peas and Methi Pulao
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, 2 tbsp water and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the brown rice and salt and mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
- To make 3 cups of cooked brown rice, boil enough water in a deep pan, add the salt, 1 tsp of oil and 1 cup of soaked and drained brown rice and cook till the rice is 85% cooked. Drain completely and use as required.
See step by step images of Green Peas and Methi Pulao Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.