by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31353 times
Peppy penne is as quick and tasty as a quick-fix really can be! watch how smart use of pasta and a soup mix creates a wonderful treat that no child can resist. The addition of a little milk and cheese to the soup imparts a rich and creamy texture to it, making it an apt host to perfectly cooked pasta. You can even use other flavours of soup mixes to make the peppy penne, but tangy flavours like tomato work best.
- Combine the tomato soup powder with 1 cup of water and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Put it into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the milk and cheese and simmer.
- Add the cooked penne and vegetables.
- Toss well and serve immediately.
- You can use your favourite flavour of soup instead of the tomato soup powder.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||133.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.