Cinnamon Honey Cheese Cake
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8701 times
Try this Cinnamon honey cheese cake with a classic creamy flavour enrobed in sweet honey taste and crushed nuts.
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Add lime juice.
- When it curdles, strain through a muslin cloth.
- Mix the butter and flour till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add ice cold water and bind to a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate the dough.
- Roll out the dough and line only the base of a pie dish with the dough.
- Bake a 150c for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cream the chhenna, suger, two tbsp.
- Honey and cinnamon together in a mixer.
- Add melted gelatine.
- Pour the creamed mixture into the mould and refrigerate.
- When set, slice the cheesecake and serve cold.
- Serve the cheesecake slices along with fresh cream and the remaining honey.
This recipe was contributed by nidhi_agrawal1 on 02 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.