Cheesy Risotto ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 79 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 188090 times
Make this cheesy creamy delicacy with kid's all time favourite "rice' and watch your child dwell into this dish.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a few more seconds.
- Add all the vegetables and salt and mix well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables have softened a little, add the rice, cream, milk, ½ cup of water and salt if required and mix well.
- Bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes, adding more water if required.
- Add the cheese and pepper, mix well and serve immediately.
- Combine a little cooked rice, condensed milk and milk and microwave for a minute.
- Combine a little cooked rice, a little purée (made by blending dates and water in a mixer),
- Almond powder and milk and cook till the rice gets mashed a little.
- Make a dough of mashed cooked rice, grated mixed vegetables, whole wheat flour and salt and then make small rotis. They taste yummy with jam.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.