Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6487 times
Caramel souffle is a fluffy and soft baked cake with caramel.
- Preheat oven to moderately slow 160 c.
- Brush four 3\4 cup capcity souffle dishes with melted margarine.
- Heat margarine in medium pan;add sugar.stir over low heat until margarine has melted and sugar dissolved.
- Add flour,stir over low heat 2 minutes or until flour mixture is golden.
- Add milk gradually to pan,stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
- Boil further 1 minute;remove from heat.
- Add egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl.
- Using electric beaters,beat egg whites in small dry mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Using a metal spoon,fold gently into sugar mixture.
- Spoon into prepared dishes;place on oven tray.bake 15 minutes or until well risen and browned.
- Dust lightly with sifted icing sugar.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by crazybing26 on 17 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.