How many calories does one small glass Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice have?
One small glass Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice gives 31 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 26 calories, proteins account for 3 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 2 calories. One small Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice provides about 2 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice Calorie . This low-calorie combination of easily available carrot, tomato and beetroot provides large doses of fibre and vitamin a, and is a perfect way to kick start the day! the lovely colour makes it especially appealing to kids.
Beetroot carrot tomato juice is a nourishing potion especially for early mornings. Try this healthy Indian carrot tomato beetroot juice and you are sure to get rejuvenated. Learn how to make vegetable juice for weight loss.
To make homemade beet carrot tomato juice, you just need to buy fresh veggies and wash and chop them as mentioned in the recipe. Then add them one by one to the juicer and collect the juice in the juicer jar. Add a pinch of salt if you like.
Carrots in healthy Indian carrot tomato beetroot juice are a good source of vitamin A which help in a clear and good vision. They lend slight sweetness to the juice. The carotenoids present in them is a key element to preventing many types of cancer too.
Vegetable juice for weight loss also has loads to beet. This not only gives a bright colour to the juice, but also works as an antioxidants to fight free radicals and protect your heart. The credit of both the colour and health benefits goes to the compound ‘betalain’ present in it.
Tomatoes in homemade beet carrot tomato juice, on the other hand, are a good source of vitamins A and C along with lycopene. This helps to build your immunity and fight a host diseases to keep your body fit and fine.
Whether you have a kid, an adult, pregnant women or a senior citizen – you can enjoy this healthy juice. Diabetics be slightly cautious with this drink as most of the juices are a concentrated source of energy and may shoot up the blood sugar levels.
Is Carrot,Tomato and Beetroot Juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Carrots : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
2. Tomatoes : Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. Read about 13 amazing benefits of tomatoes.
3. Beetroot : The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body. If you often notice signs of high blood pressure, start your day with a glass of beet juice. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet. See detailed benefits of beetroot.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice ?
No for diabetics as it's always better to consume the whole fruit. Yes for heart as the Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. Yes weight loss as its low in calories.
Can healthy individuals have Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice ?
Yes, this is a healthy low carb Indian juice with no sugar or honey added.
Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice is good for
1. Healthy heart juices, drinks
2. Low cholesterol juices, drinks
3. Athletes juices and smoothies
4. Healthy juices and smoothies for breakfast
5. Healthy food for kids
6. Low carb juices, drinks, smoothies
7. rich Vitamin C juice
8 Pointers to get healthy on a Indian diet
1. Eat healthy and say yes to good home cooked food. Prefer whole grains like oatmeal, quinoa, buckwheat, barley and healthy flours like bajra flour, jowar flour, quinoa flour, wheat flour etc. rather than refined ones like maida. Have healthy Indian fats like ghee, coconut, coconut oil in your diet.
2. Opt out of junk food, packaged food, deep fried foods. Prefer steamed snacks and other non-fried snacks. Check out some Healthy Indian Snacks. Remember to eat small frequent meals through the day as that will keep you always full and prevent your blood sugar from dropping. By starving your body through some diet, will not help you one bit. In fact, dieting will make you binge on 2 to 3 meals which is not good.
3. Have 4 to 5 servings of vegetables and 2 to 3 servings of fruit is a must. Follow the logic of a vegetable in each main meal of the day and a fruit in-between meals. Check out a few Healthy Indian Soups and Healthy Indian Salads recipes using this food group.
4. Cut down on sugar and salt in your diet and pick honey ( very small amounts) or dates to sweeten your food. Slowly cut the sugar habit as this is not going to happen over night. Sugar is also called white poison. It is a simple carbohydrate with zero nutritional value. On intake, sugar will cause inflammation of the body which will last for many hours. It will spike your blood sugar level and shut down the fat burning process. This also causes high blood sugar levels in your body. The development of prediabetes comes from uncontrolled eating sugar and refined food products for many years and the classic symptom is if you have excess belly fat. This leads to diabetes and further onwards to heart attack, high blood pressure, strokes, impotence and kidney damage.
Salt and blood pressure. Apart from stress and obesity, one of the main reasons for high blood pressure is excessive sodium and salt intake. Most people find it difficult to limit the amount of salt in their cooking, thinking it will affect the taste of their favourite dishes.
This is not true. Bajra and jowar are rich in potassium and critical for those with High Blood Pressure as it lessens the impact of sodium. Eating more Potassium Rich Foods will remove more sodium from your body through urine. So include the basic bajra roti and jowar roti in your daily diet to have with Lower Blood Pressure Subzis Recipes.
5. Befriend a few healthy seeds and nuts like chia seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, walnuts and almonds.
6. Sprouts are called ‘living food’. They are high is most nutrients and easy to digest as well. Let them feature in your meals at least thrice a week. Also Read : All Benefits about Sprouts.
7. Exercise 45 minutes every day. No excuse. You can walk fast, run, do weights, play your favourite sport or go to the gym.
8. Sleep early and get up early. Get your body into rhythm and it will function best. Sleep helps your body to recover.
Quick Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 31 calories that come from Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 9 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 3 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 4 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 5 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.