How many calories does one small glass apple beet carrot juice have?
One small glass (140 ml ) apple beet carrot juice gives 34 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 29 calories, proteins account for 3.2 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 1.8 calories. One small glass Carrot Beet and Apple Juice provides about 3 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
34 calories for one small glass apple beet carrot juice. Carbs 7.3 grams, Protein 0.8, Fat 0.2 g.
Click here to view. apple beet carrot juice recipe | abc juice | healthy carrot, beet, ginger, apple juice |
apple beet carrot juice is a Phosphorus and fibre rich drink. Learn to make healthy carrot, beet, ginger and apple drink.
Kick start your day with this energy boosting apple beet carrot juice. Rich in flavour and nutrients, it satisfies aesthetic as well as nutritional demands.
The abc Indian juice contains beetroot, which is the richest source of natural sugars. The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and help lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels.
Carrots in apple beet carrot juice relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol.
Tips for apple beet carrot juice. 1. Add chopped ginger (adrak). Adding ginger gives a super flavour to abc juice. 2. Only a high quality mixer will blend carrots. 3. Add 1 cup water. This makes it easier to blend the hard carrots.
Is apple beet carrot juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Carrots (gajjar) : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes. They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
2. Beetroot : The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body. If you often notice signs of high blood pressure, start your day with a glass of beet juice. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet. See detailed benefits of beetroot.
3. Apples : Being low in sodium, apples are effective against high blood pressure because of its diuretic effect. Don't peel the fruit to get maximum apple benefits. Two-thirds of the fibre and lots of antioxidants are found in the peel. Apple benefits diabetics as the soluble fibre assists in regulating blood sugar and is heart friendly. See detailed 9 health benefits of apple.
4. Ginger (Adrak) : Ginger is an effective cure for congestion, sore throat, cold and cough. It aids digestion and relieves constipation. Ginger was found as effective as drugs in relieving menstrual pain. Ginger is effective in decreasing the cholesterol levels in patients with high cholesterol. Ginger significantly reduces symptoms of nausea in pregnant ladies. See here for 16 Super Health Benefits of Adrak, Ginger.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Carrot Beet and Apple Juice?
No for diabetics as it's better to have the whole fruit. Yes for heart and weight loss. Carrots relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol.
The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body.
Can healthy individuals have Carrot Beet and Apple Juice?
Yes. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet.
Carrot Beet and Apple Juice is high in
1. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 34 calories that come from Carrot Beet and Apple Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 17 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 6 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 7 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 10 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.