How many calories does one serving of Amla Juice Recipe have?
One serving of Amla Juice Recipe gives 20 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 19 calories, proteins account for 0.8 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 0 calories. One serving of Amla Juice Recipe provides about 1 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Amla Juice Recipe. This amla juice recipe is a one ingredient recipe. Making this amla juice for weight loss takes less than 5 minutes. Learn how to make amla juice.
To make Indian gooseberry juice for detox roughly chop the amla and add them to a juice. Add ½ cup of water to it and blend it till smooth. Finally strain it using a strainer and serve it immediately.
A shot of Indian gooseberry juice for detox had first thing in the morning is like a magic potion for your body! It helps to detoxify you and remove the toxins from the body. You can add this Amla Juice to a low carb diet and a weight loss diet too.
The vitamin C dense Indian gooseberry juice for detox helps to boost your immunity and build your body’s defenses against various diseases. vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant and helps rejuvenate your skin, purify your blood, reduce the risk of cancer, and slow down signs of ageing.
This amla juice also reduces the level of acids in the stomach and helps combat stomach inflammation, a common problem faced by many people nowadays.
To be frank, this juice is a bit tart and might not be enjoyed by many of you. But, if you add a dash of ginger or salt to it, you will be amazed by how the flavour improves, and leaves a nice, interesting aftertaste on your palate!
Is Amla Juice Recipe healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
Amla : The vitamin C dense Indian gooseberry helps to boost your immunity and build your body’s defenses against various diseases. vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant and helps rejuvenate your skin, purify your blood, reduce the risk of cancer, and slow down signs of ageing.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Amla Juice Recipe?
Yes, this recipe is good for diabetics, heart and weight loss. The vitamin C dense Indian gooseberry juice for detox helps to boost your immunity and build your body’s defenses against various diseases. vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant and helps rejuvenate your skin, purify your blood, reduce the risk of cancer, and slow down signs of ageing.
Can healthy individuals have Amla Juice Recipe?
Yes. This amla juice also reduces the level of acids in the stomach and helps combat stomach inflammation, a common problem faced by many people nowadays.
8 Pointers to get healthy on a Indian diet
1. Eat healthy and say yes to good home cooked food. Prefer whole grains like oatmeal, quinoa, buckwheat, barley and healthy flours like bajra flour, jowar flour, quinoa flour, wheat flour etc. rather than refined ones like maida. Have healthy Indian fats like ghee, coconut, coconut oil in your diet.
2. Opt out of junk food, packaged food, deep fried foods. Prefer steamed snacks and other non-fried snacks. Check out some Healthy Indian Snacks. Remember to eat small frequent meals through the day as that will keep you always full and prevent your blood sugar from dropping. By starving your body through some diet, will not help you one bit. In fact, dieting will make you binge on 2 to 3 meals which is not good.
3. Have 4 to 5 servings of vegetables and 2 to 3 servings of fruit is a must. Follow the logic of a vegetable in each main meal of the day and a fruit in-between meals. Check out a few Healthy Indian Soups and Healthy Indian Salads recipes using this food group.
4. Cut down on sugar and salt in your diet and pick honey ( very small amounts) or dates to sweeten your food. Slowly cut the sugar habit as this is not going to happen over night. Sugar is also called white poison. It is a simple carbohydrate with zero nutritional value. On intake, sugar will cause inflammation of the body which will last for many hours. It will spike your blood sugar level and shut down the fat burning process. This also causes high blood sugar levels in your body. The development of prediabetes comes from uncontrolled eating sugar and refined food products for many years and the classic symptom is if you have excess belly fat. This leads to diabetes and further onwards to heart attack, high blood pressure, strokes, impotence and kidney damage.
Salt and blood pressure. Apart from stress and obesity, one of the main reasons for high blood pressure is excessive sodium and salt intake. Most people find it difficult to limit the amount of salt in their cooking, thinking it will affect the taste of their favourite dishes.
This is not true. Bajra and jowar are rich in potassium and critical for those with High Blood Pressure as it lessens the impact of sodium. Eating more Potassium Rich Foods will remove more sodium from your body through urine. So include the basic bajra roti and jowar roti in your daily diet to have with Lower Blood Pressure Subzis Recipes.
5. Befriend a few healthy seeds and nuts like chia seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, walnuts and almonds.
6. Sprouts are called ‘living food’. They are high is most nutrients and easy to digest as well. Let them feature in your meals at least thrice a week. Also Read : All Benefits about Sprouts.
7. Exercise 45 minutes every day. No excuse. You can walk fast, run, do weights, play your favourite sport or go to the gym.
8. Sleep early and get up early. Get your body into rhythm and it will function best. Sleep helps your body to recover.
Amla Juice Recipe is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 20 calories that come from Amla Juice Recipe?
Walking (6 kmph) = 6 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 2 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 3 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 3 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.