How many calories does one glass Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink have?
One glass Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink gives 165 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 154 calories, proteins account for 7 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 4 calories. One glass Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink provides about 8 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink recipe. An eye-catching, , fibre-rich cocktail whipped up with nature’s harvest! The Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink is a really tasty and satiating home remedy for constipation, as all three fruits are known for their laxative properties. Since this drink is not strained, it retains a lot of fibre, which is essential for improving bowel movement. Whenever preparing home remedies, especially those with fruits and vegetables, have it fresh as soon as it is prepared, in order to get the maximum benefit of the nutrients.
Is Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Pineapple (Ananas) : Packed with vitamin C (64.7 mg / cup), pineapple is one such fruit which boosts immunity. They help build our line of defence against diseases by building white blood cells (WBC). It is known for its laxative effect and overcome or prevent constipation. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. By reducing inflammation it helps to relieve the joint pain related to arthritis. Cons : Pineapple as a sole snack would not be recommended for diabetics. Paired with other high fiber and low glycemic index fruits, you can include it in small portions. Pineapple is not very low in calories nor carbs and hence not good for weight loss. See detailed benefits of pineapple.
2. Papaya : Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, it helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. Papaya is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels and relives constipation.The question is even if the glycemic index of papaya comes under medium range how this fruit is beneficial for diabetics? This is because the glycemic load of the fruit is just 6.4 for 1 cup of papaya, but diabetics should control portion size. See detailed benefits of papaya.
3. Banana : Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute for making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. See the 7 incredible benefits of banana.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Papaya Pineapple Bananan drink ?
No for diabetics as the whole fruit is better than juices. Yes for heart. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, papaya helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. No for weight loss as pineapple is high in carbs.
Can healthy individuals have Papaya Pineapple Bananan drink?
Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 165 calories that come from Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink?
Walking (6 kmph) = 50 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 17 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 22 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 28 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.