How many calories does one glass Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink have?
One glass (233 ml) Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink gives 105 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 99 calories, proteins account for 5 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 3 calories. One glass Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink provides about 5.2 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink recipe makes 700 juice, 3 glasses of 233 ml each.
105 calories for 1 glass of Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 24.7g, Protein 1.3g, Fat 0.3g. Find how much fibre, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, folic acid is present in Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink.
See Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink recipe | Indian pineapple papaya juice | no sugar healthy papaya pineapple banana drink | with 12 amazing images.
papaya pineapple banana drink is a perfect drink to overcome constipation. Learn how to make no sugar healthy papaya pineapple banana drink.
papaya pineapple banana drink is a refreshing and nutritious juice that is made with three tropical fruits: papaya, pineapple, and banana.
An eye-catching , fibre-rich papaya pineapple banana drink whipped up with nature’s harvest! The Papaya Pineapple and Banana juice is a really tasty and satiating home remedy for constipation, as all three fruits are known for their laxative properties.
Since this Indian pineapple papaya juice is not strained, it retains a lot of fibre, which is essential for improving bowel movement. Whenever preparing home remedies, especially those with fruits and vegetables, have it fresh as soon as it is prepared, in order to get the maximum benefit of the nutrients.
papaya pineapple banana drink is a healthy high fibre recipe for constipation. The drink is low in calories and fat, making it a healthy choice for people who are watching their weight. One glass of papaya pineapple banana drink has 108 calories.
pro tips for 1. Add 1 tsp lemon juice. Lemon juice has a tart and acidic flavor that can help to brighten up the flavor of a juice. Lemon is a very good source of Vitamin C and thus helps in the production of white blood cells and antibodies in the blood which attacks invading microorganisms, prevents infection and builds immunity. 2. Add 25 ice-cubes. This will chill the drink. 3. papaya pineapple banana drink is a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect the body against damage from free radicals. See our antioxidant rich Indian juices.
Is Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Pineapple (Ananas) : Packed with vitamin C (64.7 mg / cup), pineapple is one such fruit which boosts immunity. They help build our line of defence against diseases by building white blood cells (WBC). It is known for its laxative effect and overcome or prevent constipation. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. By reducing inflammation it helps to relieve the joint pain related to arthritis. Cons : Pineapple as a sole snack would not be recommended for diabetics. Paired with other high fiber and low glycemic index fruits, you can include it in small portions. Pineapple is not very low in calories nor carbs and hence not good for weight loss. See detailed benefits of pineapple.
2. Papaya : Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, it helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. Papaya is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels and relives constipation.The question is even if the glycemic index of papaya comes under medium range how this fruit is beneficial for diabetics? This is because the glycemic load of the fruit is just 6.4 for 1 cup of papaya, but diabetics should control portion size. See detailed benefits of papaya.
3. Banana : Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute for making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. See the 7 incredible benefits of banana.
4. Lemon, Lemon Juice : Lemon is a very good source of Vitamin C and thus helps in the production of white blood cells and antibodies in the blood which attacks invading microorganisms, prevents infection and builds immunity. Therefore, Lemon juice is given to prevent common cold. The ascorbic acid in lemon juice helps in absorption of iron from the food. So if you’re iron deficient or have anaemia squeeze a lemon on iron rich recipes. See detailed benefits of lemon, lemon juice.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Papaya Pineapple Bananan drink ?
No for diabetics as the whole fruit is better than juices. Yes for heart. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, papaya helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. No for weight loss as pineapple is high in carbs.
Can healthy individuals have Papaya Pineapple Bananan drink?
Papaya Pineapple and Banana Drink is rich in below macronutrients, vitamins and minerals given in descending order (highest to lowest).
- Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds. Have citrus fruits, lemons, vegetables ( capsicum, broccoli, cabbage). Not all of the vitamin C is lost when vegetables are cooked. Some studies have shown that up to 50% of the vitamin C can be retained, depending on the cooking method and the vegetable. Cook vegetables quickly. The longer vegetables are cooked, the more vitamin C they will lose. 196% of RDA.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables. 27% of RDA.
- Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. It helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium. magnesium rich Indian foods like leafy vegetables (palak, broccoli, kale), pulses ( rajma, chawli, moong ), nuts (walnuts, almonds) , cereals ( jowar, bajra, whole wheat flour, dalia). 21% of RDA.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells. Indian Foods rich in B1 are Flax seeds (alsi), Sunflower seeds, Sesame seeds, Garden cress seeds (halim), Capsicum, Wheat flour, Chana dal, moong, walnuts, masoor dal, brown rice, jowar, bajra. 20% of RDA.
- Fiber : Dietary fiber reduces the risk of heart disease, prevents the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains. 18% of RDA.