How many calories does one serving of Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal have?
One serving of Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal gives 405 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 266 calories, proteins account for 36 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 103 calories. One serving of Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal provides about 20 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view serving of Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal recipe.
Is Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal healthy?
Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal is high in
1. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 405 calories that come from one Chana Dal aur Gur Chawal?
Walking (6 kmph) = 2 hrs 2 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 41 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 54 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 9 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.