How many calories does one small glass Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice have?
One small glass Quick Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice gives 31 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 26 calories, proteins account for 3 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 2 calories. One small Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice provides about 2 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Quick Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice recipe. This low-calorie combination of easily available carrot, tomato and beetroot provides large doses of fibre and vitamin a, and is a perfect way to kick start the day! the lovely colour makes it especially appealing to kids.
Is Carrot,Tomato and Beetroot Juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Carrots : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
2. Tomatoes : Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. Read about 13 amazing benefits of tomatoes.
3. Beetroot : The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body. If you often notice signs of high blood pressure, start your day with a glass of beet juice. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet. See detailed benefits of beetroot.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice ?
No for diabetics as it's always better to consume the whole fruit. Yes for heart as the Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. Yes weight loss as its low in calories.
Can healthy individuals have Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice ?
Yes, this is a healthy low carb Indian juice with no sugar or honey added.
Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice is good for
1. Healthy heart juices, drinks
2. Low cholesterol juices, drinks
3. Athletes juices and smoothies
4. Healthy juices and smoothies for breakfast
5. Healthy food for kids
6. Low carb juices, drinks, smoothies
7. rich Vitamin C juice
Quick Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 31 calories that come from Carrot, Tomato and Beetroot Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 9 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 3 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 4 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 5 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.