Broccoli Cheese Balls Video
Viewed 415 times
Broccoli looks so good and tastes so good in this starter , you will fall head over heels in love with it!
Broccoli and cheese, thoughtfully combined with potatoes, result in an irresistible starter that is crisp outside and succulently indulgent inside.
Recipe Description for Broccoli Cheese Balls
- To make the broccoli cheese balls, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a deep bowl and cool slightly.
- Add the cornflour, potatoes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Press a little in the center of each round to make a depression. Place a cheese cube in the center of each round.
- Bring all the sides together to seal it, and roll again to form a ball.
- Roll each ball in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, deep fry a few balls at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve the broccoli cheese balls immediately.
See step by step images of Broccoli Cheese Balls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.