Paneer Cheese Balls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2201 times
Paneer Cheese Balls Video. Two types of cheese come together in a unique manner to delight the diner! An outer layer of paneer and onions with taste-enhancers like green chillies and ginger wraps a centre of gooey molten cheese.
Recipe Description for Paneer Cheese Balls, Indian Veg Starter
- Divde the mixture into 20 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a flat round and put a small cube of cheese in the center.
- Bring all the sides together, seal them completely and roll them again lightly.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry, a few balls at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour and crispy from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with chilli sauce.
See step by step images of Paneer Cheese Balls, Indian Veg Starter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.