Jalapeno Mayo Balls recipe video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1042 times
Jalapeno Mayo Balls video. Jalapeno Mayo Balls is a unique party starter, in which you can actually recognize three exciting different layers. This video will tempt you to make these starters immediately.
Recipe Description for Jalapeno Mayo Balls, Party Starter Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- To make jalapeno mayo balls recipe, divide the potato covering mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into small rounds.
- Gently flatten it and press gently in the center so as to make a depression and place a little stuffing in the centre.
- Bring all the sides together, seal them completely and roll them again lightly so as to get a smooth finish.
- Dip each ball into the prepared plain flour batter and roll it in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes so deep-frying becomes easier.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry 3 to 4 balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain the jalapeno mayo balls on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Jalapeno Mayo Balls, Party Starter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.